Inspiring Lifelong Learning for All
Respect - Courage - Resilience
At St. Michael’s CE Junior School, all staff are committed in their belief that children should:
- become independent learners who understand where they are in their learning journey
- be happy at school and develop emotional resilience
- have aspirational attitudes towards their learning and take a pride in their learning environment and the resources it provides
- become risk-takers and have a willingness to learn from their mistakes
- become problem-solvers who persevere in their thinking
- have a desire to explore all aspects of the world we live in
Within our school we truly believe in supporting the learning of every individual within a safe, stimulating and inclusive community which has Christian values and ethos. We believe that everyone deserves to be happy, valued and respected.
- We are inclusive and believe in the importance of addressing the needs of each child holistically
- We plan exciting, experiential learning which is innovative and adaptive to changing contexts
- We provide pastoral care which always goes the `extra mile’ so that our children feel safe, valued and cherished.