St Michael’s School Uniform (Active wear)
- ¼ zip sports top (black with red stripe) with school logo
- Red sports T shirt with school logo or plain red t-shirt
- Black jogging bottoms with red stripe or plain black jogging bottoms*
- Black leggings with red stripe or plain black leggings*
- Black shorts with red stripe or plain black shorts*
- Black skort with red stripe or plain black skort*
- Grey, black or white plain socks
*Plain black items must not contain any logos
Long hair should be tied back during the school day. Please use plain headbands, clips or bobbles that complement the school uniform.
The only jewellery the school permits a child to wear is a plain small wrist watch and/or plain small studs for earrings. Pupils with earrings must remove them for PE. Other items are not permissible in school.
The school recognises that some faiths require a headdress to be worn and this is welcomed.
Mobile Phones are not allowed in school. We do understand that there may be a need for a child who walks to and from school independently to be contactable. We would not expect this to be the case for a child in Year 3 or 4. Permission must be given from parents/carers for a child in Year 5 or 6 to bring in a mobile phone. The phones will be collected by the class teacher at the start of the day and stored in the school office securely. Phones will be returned to the children just before they leave school at the end of the day.